22.06.2015

How I painted my Slugga Boyz?

And another two slugga boyz. The painting process for all of them was pretty simple and straightforward.

1. I kept hands and heads separately and sprayed them with dark green.
2. I also sprayed necks on the bodies with Vallejo Game Air Dark Green.
3. All green parts were highlighted with Vallejo Game Air Scorpic Green using an airbrush. I only highlighted upper parts of the skin.
4. I masked all green parts on the bodies with blue-tack.
5. Bodies were airbrushed with Vallejo Game Air Charred Brown. Then I gave them highlight of Charred Brown mixed with some white.
6. Metal parts of armour and weapons were painted with P3 Pig Iron, then washed with Agrax Earthshade, followed by wash of dilluted red and dilluted orange to imitate rust. Finally drybrushed with Necron Compound.
7. Skin was washed with Biel tan green.
8. Hair, armbands and loinclothes were painted with Khorne red, washed with Agrax Earthshade, then highlighted with Scarlet Red.
9. Teeth were painted with Bleached Bone, then washed with Seraphim Sepia.
10. I put some Blood for the Blood God on the choppas for the gore.
11. Eyes were painted with Scarlet Red.
12. Ear rings were painted with P3 Blighted Gold, then washed with Agrax Earthshade.

Kolejnych dwóch slugga-chopaków. Proces malowania całej dziesiątki był prosty i bezproblemowy.

1. To co się dało, czyli rączki i główki trzymałem osobno i pospreyowałem je kolorem Valleyo Game Air Dark Green.
2. Na korpusach nadal pozostały zielone fragmenty w postaci szyi, więc również dostały trochę Dark Greena.
3. Następnie wszystkie zielone części dostały highlight z aerografu z farbki Game Air Scorpic Green. Highlity zostały nałożone od góry pod kątem 45 stopni.
4. Zamaskowałem zielone szyje na korpusach przy pomocy blue-tacka.
5. Korpusy zostały pokryte Game Air Charred Brown z aerografu. Następnie zenitalny highlight z Charred Brown zmieszanym z białym.
6. Wszystkie metalowe części pomalowałem pędzlem przy pomocy P3 Pig Iron. Następnie dostały washa z Agrax Earthshade. Następnie rozwodniłem trochę czerwonego i pomarańczowego i miejscowo zwashowałem elementy metalowe aby zaimitować rdzę. Na koniec zdrobiłem drybrush metalowych elementów za pomocą Dry Paint - Necron Compound.
7. Skóra dostała washa z Biel tan Green.
8. Włosy, paski, opaski itd. zostały pomalowane Khorne Red, następnie zwashowane Agraxem i rozjaśnione Scarlet Red.
9. Zęby dostały Bleached Bone a następnie washa z Seraphim Sepia.
10. Na choppasy nałożyłem trochę Blood For The Blood God dla efektu krwi.
11. Oczy pomalowałem przy pomocy Scarlet Red.
12. Kolczyki zostały pomalowane P3 Blighted Gold następnie zwashowane Agrax Earthshade.


4 komentarze:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...